What year was Nordhavn Pendana built?
- Pendana was built in 2001
What hull number is she?
- Pendana is hull #20
Who built Pendana?
Who was the orginal owner?
- The original owner was Mickey Smith
What was Pendana's original name?
- Pendana's original name was Discovery
What engine does Pendana have?- Pendana is powered by a Cummins N14What is Pendana's hull speed?- Her hull speed is 9.5ktsHow far does Pendana travel in one hour?- 9.5nms / 17.6klmsHow much fuel does Pendana consume @9.5kts in one hour?- Pendana would consume about 6 US Gallons / 22.7 litres When did you decide to take Pendana on a Circumnavigation?
- I guess the real decision on this was taken mid June 2014.What have been the largest seas you have been in with Pendana?
- Not that I want to repeat it but we have been in 7 meter / 23ft seas.Was it scary?
- No. Nordhavn's are a world recognised leader in producing first class ocean capable vessels that will outlast most owners.How much does Pendana weigh?
- Fully loaded Pendana weighs 80T.
If you have a question you would like answered please shoot me an email at email@example.com